First : One Best Quotes of Celebrities will be added everyday (1 per day).
📚 Author story:
Bruce Lee is a famous martial artist, actor and philosopher, born on November 27, 1940 in Chinatown, San Francisco. Lee was raised in Hong Kong, but returned to the United States for college where he studied philosophy at the University of Washington.
Bruce Lee began teaching martial arts and opened his own school where he trained some of Hollywood’s leading actors. It was around this time that Lee was cast in the film The Green Hornet and he began an acting career that saw him appear in several famous martial arts films like The Fury of the Dragon. and Enter the Dragon.
Tragically, Lee died in 1973 at the age of 33 from cerebral edema after having an allergic reaction to pain medication.
Quotes from Bruce Lee:
- Mistakes are always forgivable if you have the courage to admit them.
- The more we attach importance to things, the less we attach to ourselves.
- If you spend too much time thinking about something, you will never do it. Take at least one concrete step towards your goal every day.
- Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, add what is unique to you.
- A wise man can learn more from a stupid question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
- Possession of anything begins in the mind.
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have confidence in yourself, do not look for a successful personality and do not reproduce it.
- Choose the positive. You have the choice, you are in control of your attitude, choose the positive, the constructive. Optimism is a faith that leads to success.
- Knowledge will give you power but character respect.
- It’s easy to criticize and break the spirits of others, but knowing yourself takes a lifetime.
- Only use what works, and take it wherever you can find it.
- Don’t fear failure. The crime is not the failure, but the weakness of the goal. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.